We have three Nurses who assist Doctors with clinical tasks, health education, chronic disease care and health assessments.
- Child & Adult Vaccinations
- Updating your health information
- Lifestyle advice
- Monitoring & motivation
Chronic Disease Care
- Asthma reviews & Asthma Action Plans
- Diabetes assessments
- GP Management Plans
- 4 year old healthy kids check
- 40-49 year old diabetes assessments
- 45-49 year old health assessments
- 75+ health assessments
- ATSI child & adult assessments (under 15, 15-55, over 55+)
In addition our nurses have been entrusted with providing routine health care to help you and your Doctor. You may be asked by the nurse into a room to routinely measure your BP or BMI, update your family health history and to discuss screening for important health problems as recommended by national health authorities. This also allows you to make the most of your time with the Doctor, by focussing on your most important concerns. Just like your Doctors, Nurses in Australia are trained to work in General Practice and are expected to participate in continuing professional development every year to maintain their.